Encouraging Others to Do Great Things
Challenging times require extraordinary leaders. In this intensive-program, participants begin by looking inward, focusing on what inspires and motivates them. They learn and practice key skills for inspiring others and then select a project and form action-learning teams to apply what they have learned in a way that helps create an inspiring culture within their organization. This powerful, experiential program provides participants with the insights and skills to inspire team members to believe in the extraordinary work they can do together if everyone contributes and builds the vision of success together.
Inspirational Leadership™ participants will learn to:
- Define inspirational leadership and describe the relationship between inspiration and motivation
- Explore your personal mission, values, and vision and help others to articulate theirs
- Facilitate the development of a team vision
- Demonstrate inspirational leadership skills such as inspiring, engaging, building trust, and sustaining commitment
- Apply skills and knowledge to a new leadership opportunity and form action learning cohorts to support and expand one another’s development as leaders
I found this course inspiring in and of itself, and
I'm totally excited about using everything I learned back here on the
team. In fact, I already started! So, many thanks to both of you for
your excellent leadership, and thanks to all of the folks who developed
this course. I feel so lucky that I got to participate, and I think that
the more potential leaders who get the opportunity to do the same, the
better off our company will be.
— Associate Medical Director, pharmaceutical company
Perhaps the best course ever attended at (my company). The timeliness was excellent, as was the adaptation to current business issues.
— Manager, pharmaceutical company
Who should participate?
Inspirational Leadership is a copyrighted program of Barnes & Conti Associates, Inc.