Encouraging Others to Do Great Things
Successful leaders appreciate the importance of inspiring others to do their best work and want to build and maintain a motivating and inclusive culture. Extraordinary leaders understand their own motivations, learn what others value, communicate a vision of success, and guide their teams through challenging times.
Inspirational Leadership™ provides insights and skills to help you and your team members believe in the remarkable work you can do together. The process begins by looking inward, studying the characteristics of leaders who are inspirational, and considering how to use the story of a “leadership voyage” that inspires others to develop as leaders. It continues with intensive skill practice and application to a current leadership challenge.
Inspirational Leadership™ is a copyrighted program of Barnes & Conti Associates, Inc.
As a participant you will:
- Define inspirational leadership and describe the relationship between inspiration and motivation.
- Explore your personal mission, values, and vision and help others to articulate their own.
- Facilitate the development of a team vision.
- Demonstrate leadership skills such as inspiring, engaging, trust building, and sustaining commitment.
- Apply skills and knowledge to a new leadership opportunity and form action-learning cohorts.
- Support and expand your own and others’ development as leaders.
About Barnes & Conti
Apps for Mobile Devices
Influence & Communication
Decision-Making & Problem Solving