The Influential Internal Consultant:
Building High-Value Partnerships
As an internal consultant, you can’t depend on positional power to make things happen in your organization. Your impact on organizational strategy, tactics, and decisions is based on your expertise, your relationships, and your skills for influencing others.
The Influential Internal Consultant™ helps you to combine these assets with a sophisticated set of influence behaviors and the know-how to put them to work at each phase of the consulting process. By participating, you will develop a greater understanding of your role, the consulting process, and how to use specific influence skills and tools to create or enrich an effective and successful internal consulting practice.
The Influential Internal Consultant™ is a copyrighted program of Barnes & Conti Associates, Inc.
As a participant you will:
- Identify consulting roles that best fit you and your organization.
- Gain tips and explore tools and approaches for building a successful internal consulting practice.
- Apply the Consulting Process Model to your own consulting initiatives.
- Explore the relationship between expertise and behavioral influence skills in different phases of the consulting process.
- Practice behavioral influence skills that contribute to consulting success.
- Plan and prepare for a challenging upcoming consulting situation.
About Barnes & Conti
Apps for Mobile Devices
Influence & Communication
Decision-Making & Problem Solving