The Art of Communication:
Creating Shared Meaning
We need to communicate up, down, across and beyond our organizations. Effective communication enables us to express needs directly, share information appropriately, solicit necessary information, listen to others, and build and maintain strong relationships.
The Art of Communication™ helps you develop shared meaning and a common language so that information flows efficiently and effectively within and among organizational units and key stakeholders.
The Art of Communication™ is a copyrighted program of Barnes & Conti Associates, Inc.
As a participant you will:
- Achieve business results by stating more clearly what you expect, need, or offer.
- Build relationships by effectively sharing and eliciting information and providing balanced feedback.
- Identify cultural, power, and style issues that may be interfering with communication and address those issues.
- Analyze your own style of communication, its impact, and how it differs from the styles of others.
- Practice specific behaviors that will increase your effectiveness as a communicator.
- Plan a strategy for effective communication.
About Barnes & Conti
Apps for Mobile Devices
Influence & Communication
Decision-Making & Problem Solving