Conflict: From Prevention to Resolution
When people are working together, differences of opinion and approach are inevitable. Conflict can create problems in work productivity and alignment, or it can be used positively to take advantage of diverse perspectives and promote creativity and innovation.This program enables participants to gain a better understanding of the sources of conflict, and learn tools for preventing conflict from arising. It also provides methods for taking advantage of differences. From Conflict to Consensus is a skills-based, constructive approach that can release the energy tied up in conflict, allowing creative resolution and more productive relationships.
Participants in Conflict: From Prevention to Resolution will:
- Gain insight into the nature of conflict
- Learn tools and strategies for preventing unnecessary conflict
- Understand the dynamics of conflict and learn how to manage themselves and the situation so it does not escalate
- Learn how to intervene in a conflict situation and move it toward resolution
- Develop skills for using conflict energy constructively
Who Should participate?
Conflict: From Prevention to Resolution is a copyrighted program of Barnes & Conti Associates, Inc.