Conflict: From Prevention
We all experience workplace conflicts of one kind or another. This program provides the tools, techniques, and skills to prevent and resolve conflicts.
In this workshop, you will learn to harness the energy that is tied up in unconstructive conflicts and use it to enable greater productivity and innovation. You will gain a better understanding of the sources of conflict, learn interpersonal communication techniques to prevent unconstructive conflicts from arising or escalating, leverage differences for better problem-solving, and develop more collaborative working relationships.
Conflict: From Prevention to Resolution™ is a copyrighted program of Barnes & Conti Associates, Inc.
As a participant you will:
- Identify your personal conflict style and gain insight as to how it may contribute to the conflicts you face.
- Apply concepts about the nature of conflict to a real-world situation.
- Practice ways to prevent or minimize unconstructive conflicts.
- Analyze conflict situations and identify ways to de-escalate or reduce their intensity.
- Practice techniques that prevent, manage, and resolve conflicts.
About Barnes & Conti
Apps for Mobile Devices
Influence & Communication
Decision-Making & Problem Solving