C.O.A.C.H. for Peak Performance
A Guide for Leaders in the
The most effective organizations are ones in which individuals and teams adapt to continually changing environments, act decisively, uncover opportunities, and perform at their best. To meet these challenges, organizations must create a culture that promotes and supports learning and coaching at all levels.
C.O.A.C.H. for Peak Performance™ builds on the knowledge and experience of those who coach outstanding individuals and teams preparing for important performances or competitions. Your desire to learn and improve is at its peak when focused on an important upcoming performance. In this program, we show you how to take advantage of this readiness to create and sustain a successful coaching relationship.
C.O.A.C.H. for Peak Performance™ is a copyrighted program of Barnes & Conti Associates, Inc.
As a participant you will:
- Understand the role of coaching in performance management.
- Identify the competencies involved in coaching and evaluate your own levels of competence.
- Practice a set of communication skills that support effective coaching.
- Analyze the role that motivation plays in designing an approach to coaching.
- Practice a coaching process and related activities that build toward peak performance in others.
- Promote and implement a “culture of coaching” in your organization.
About Barnes & Conti
Apps for Mobile Devices
Influence & Communication
Decision-Making & Problem Solving