Mastery of Change:
Thriving in Uncertain Times
The challenge for today’s leaders is to implement change with minimal resistance and downtime. The Mastery of Change™ offers tools for leaders and managers who are responsible for the successful implementation of change.
This program is ideal for organizations anticipating or experiencing major change initiatives. It provides a practical opportunity to develop a change implementation plan while exploring real change issues with your colleagues.
The Mastery of Change™ is a copyrighted program of Barnes & Conti Associates, Inc.
As a participant you will:
- Explore individual and organizational dynamics involved in change and transition.
- Distinguish between the strategic issues involved in change and the tactical issues involved in transition.
- Recognize and deal with the impact of change and transition on remote and non-obvious systems.
- Identify and communicate effectively with stakeholders, helping them see a positive vision of a change and empowering them to contribute.
- Design an implementation process and choose appropriate interventions.
- Describe and manage your own and others’ resistance to change.
About Barnes & Conti
Apps for Mobile Devices
Influence & Communication
Decision-Making & Problem Solving