Building Agreements with Others
A good set of influence skills belongs in the toolkit of every negotiator. Having them will provide you with a conscious method for shaping agreements to meet all parties needs. This program applies the behavioral skills of influence to the negotiation process.
Participants practice influence behaviors they would use when conducting a negotiation. These include persuading the other party to negotiate with them, eliciting key information from others, identifying underlying needs, uncovering options, gaining acceptance, and securing commitment.
Influential Negotiation™ is a copyrighted program of Barnes & Conti Associates, Inc.
As a participant you will:
- Develop and practice a variety of influence behaviors that will be applied to the negotiation process.
- Establish clear and powerful influence goals.
- Analyze the process of negotiation, know the milestones toward achieving agreement, and manage the process effectively.
- Identify important underlying needs and develop options for meeting them.
- Choose appropriate behavioral tactics in any negotiation, formal or informal.
- Create strong, lasting, mutually beneficial agreements that meet the needs of all parties.
About Barnes & Conti
Apps for Mobile Devices
Influence & Communication
Decision-Making & Problem Solving