Barnes & Conti provides research-based programs and services focusing on:
- Influence Skills and Collaboration
- Innovation Management
- Leadership, Strategic Thinking, & Decision-Making
- Internal Consulting
Click on any focus area above for more info
Successful Influence and Collaboration:
- Achieves results outside of traditional reporting relationships
- Promotes innovation and excellence
- Allows a free-flow of ideas in your organization
For over twenty-five years, Barnes & Conti programs have helped individuals and organizations move their ideas into action through influence and collaboration.
Our Influence and Collaboration programs include:
- Exercising Influence™
- Constructive Negotiation™
- Conflict: From Prevention to Resolution™
- The Art of Communication™
Click on any program for more information.
Innovation & Innovation Management:
- Gives your organization a clear competitive advantage.
- Develops the competencies required for innovation
- Helps achieve successful innovation
Barnes & Conti provides a suite of programs and services to develop the mindsets, skill-sets, tools, and processes needed to build a culture of creative thought and innovation.
Our Innovation Management programs include:
Leadership, Strategic Thinking and Decision Making develops leaders who can:
- Think critically
- Solve problems and anticipate issues
- Make decisions while keeping the long-term vision in mind.
Our leadership programs provide the basis for developing a courageous and flexible leadership approach that fits the needs of our complex, connected organizations.
Strategic Thinking and Decision-Making programs include:
Other Leadership programs include:
Internal Consulting success is based on the ability to combine expertise with:
- Well-developed interpersonal influence skills
- In-depth organizational knowledge
- A keen sense of self-awareness
Barnes & Conti’s workshops provide practical, hands-on learning experiences for internal consultants in any field.
Events & News
Free Expo Passes to ASTD 2013
this link to register.
You'll need to enter 1032 as the invitation number.
Twitter users: Use the hashtag below for ASTD!
Follow our Mini-Magazine
on LinkedIn Featuring:
- Global news
- Must read articles
- Help stories/hints/tips from clients
- Wisdom from Georgie Girl