Barnes & Conti provides research-based programs and services focusing on:
- Influence Skills and Collaboration
- Innovation Management
- Leadership, Strategic Thinking, & Decision-Making
- Internal Consulting
Several of our programs are available on an open enrollment basis. Check the schedule and register here.
Click on any focus area above for more info
Successful Influence and Collaboration:
- Achieves results outside of traditional reporting relationships
- Promotes innovation and excellence
- Allows a free-flow of ideas in your organization
For over twenty-five years, Barnes & Conti programs have helped individuals and organizations move their ideas into action through influence and collaboration.
Our Influence and Collaboration programs include:
- Exercising Influence™
- Constructive Negotiation™
- Conflict: From Prevention to Resolution™
- The Art of Communication™
- Influential Internal Consulting™
Click on any program for more information.
Innovation & Innovation Management:
- Gives your organization a clear competitive advantage.
- Develops the competencies required for innovation
- Helps achieve successful innovation
Barnes & Conti provides a suite of programs and services to develop the mindsets, skill-sets, tools, and processes needed to build a culture of creative thought and innovation.
Our Innovation Management programs include:
Leadership, Strategic Thinking and Decision Making develops leaders who can:
- Think critically
- Solve problems and anticipate issues
- Make decisions while keeping the long-term vision in mind.
Our leadership programs provide the basis for developing a courageous and flexible leadership approach that fits the needs of our complex, connected organizations.
Strategic Thinking and Decision-Making programs include:
- Strategic Thinking™
- What’s Your Problem? Naming and Taming the Things that Keep You Up at Night™
- Intelligent Risk Taking™
Other Leadership programs include:
Internal Consulting success is based on the ability to combine expertise with:
- Well-developed interpersonal influence skills
- In-depth organizational knowledge
- A keen sense of self-awareness
Barnes & Conti’s workshops provide practical, hands-on learning experiences for internal consultants in any field.