N.E.W.S.™ Team Navigation™
Team leaders and members are expected to navigate through a sea of challenges, a multitude of choices, and constant change. They have to steer their way through unforeseen barriers while managing the organizational environment with all its complexities. Applying the N.E.W.S.™ model, the N.E.W.S. Team Navigation™ process helps develop a “common compass,” creating alignment among team members.
N.E.W.S.™ Team Navigation™ is suitable for focusing management teams, functional teams, or cross-functional project teams. It can be used as a team start-up event, a follow-up to a strategic planning process, at the beginning of a special project, as part of a change management program, or to build focus and high performance at any point in the life of the team.
In this program, teams will:
- Learn a common language for improved communication.
- Define a consensus-based strategy and vision.
- Identify barriers and blockages to achieving their vision and goals.
- Develop core values for decision-making and success.
- Establish critical goals and create tactical plans to achieve their vision.
About Barnes & Conti
Apps for Mobile Devices
Influence & Communication
Decision-Making & Problem Solving