N.E.W.S.™ Executive and
Recent research shows that 33% of executives fail in their jobs not because they are less astute in their work, but because of ineffective interpersonal skills.
N.E.W.S.™ Coaching supports talent management and on-boarding efforts by improving the performance of key executives. The N.E.W.S.™ Model offers a systematic, structured, measurable, adaptable, and transparent process to both the organization and the coachee. The coach works with the coachee on all aspects of his or her role – personal, interpersonal and organizational. Certified N.E.W.S.™ coaches are available throughout the world.
As a participant in the N.E.W.S.™ Coaching process, you will:
- Improve effectiveness, performance and self-leadership.
- Clarify your future direction.
- Overcome blockages or limiting beliefs in order to achieve important goals.
- Acquire and practice the skills necessary for leadership success.
In addition to N.E.W.S.™ Coaching, Barnes & Conti can provide your leaders with performance coaching in human interaction and communication skills. We use a friendly, collaborative, and stimulating approach in which we help managers plan for challenging situations, and exercise their leadership. Our experienced performance coaches will design an approach that includes:
- Goal-setting and performance planning.
- Observation and feedback.
- Intensive preparation for important events.
What our clients say:
“Great process that can have a lot of resonance for creative professionals looking for direction, ideas, and clarity.”
—Director of Career Development, Higher Education
About Barnes & Conti
Apps for Mobile Devices
Influence & Communication
Decision-Making & Problem Solving