Leading Global & Virtual Teams:
Succeeding Across Boundaries
Virtual teams—often spread around the world—are now commonplace. Difficulties can arise when building virtual teams of diverse, high-performing individuals. Global, virtual teams require the same skills and qualities as high performing co-located teams. They also require additional or alternative structures and processes to be most effective.
Leading Global & Virtual Teams™ provides you with techniques and tools to create and maintain trusting and motivated teams. This program, also applicable to co-located teams, offers team leaders and members the skills to succeed, especially when working across boundaries of time, distance, and culture.
Leading Global & Virtual Teams™ is a copyrighted program of Barnes & Conti Associates, Inc.
As a participant you will:
- Apply a model that contains key factors for high-performing teams, whether co-located or virtual.
- Practice the skills used by team leaders and members that result in world-class performance.
- Target areas for team skill development through self and team assessments.
- Use practical tools for improving team communication and effectiveness, especially when teams must work across boundaries of time, distance, and culture.
- Develop an action plan for applying key skills to improve team performance.
What our clients say:
“Barnes & Conti has many great products and what all have in common is good content and fantastic resources. As with other offerings, Leading Global & Virtual Teams provides team leaders/members practical tools and techniques to lead both global and virtual teams. The material is research-based and relevant for todays workplace where most team members don’t have the luxury of face-to-face meetings and must be able to navigate the obstacles of different time zones and cultures.”
—Global Manufacturing Firm
About Barnes & Conti
Apps for Mobile Devices
Influence & Communication
Decision-Making & Problem Solving